We believe that every child deserves a safe and nurturing environment to grow in, regardless of their circumstances. In many of the countries we support, orphans face unique challenges, such as loss of parental care, vulnerability to exploitation and abuse, limited access to education, health care, and basic necessities. That’s why we work closely with our partners and local agencies to provide shelter, nutrition, education, and support to orphaned children with our orphan care projects. We strive to create a caring and supportive environment where these vulnerable children can thrive and reach their full potential.
WHY WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
Your support is crucial for the success and sustainability of our Orphan care project. Your support can make a meaningful difference in the lives of these vulnerable children, providing them with the opportunity to grow, develop, and overcome the obstacles they face.
SOME OF THE PLACES WE ARE INVOLVED IN
- Syrian and Pakistani Orphans: Educational and welfare needs of Pakistani and Syrian children were sponsored.
- India-Hyderabad: Sponsorship of School Fee Support Program: COIN sponsored educational needs of 50 orphan children in schools.
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Gaza, Pakistan, Yemen, and Nepal: Educational and welfare needs of orphan children were sponsored.
- Gaza: Emergency intervention of food aid and medical supplies and sponsorship of 15 orphans.
- Turkiye: 10 Syrian orphaned girls were sponsored, and were provided with a safe home, food, healthcare, education and other necessities of everyday life.
- Nepal: 30 students from low-income families in two schools were sponsored and educational support was provided to them.
- India: 40 orphan children’s educational expenses were sponsored.
- Afghanistan, Yemen, Palestine, and Pakistan: Supported orphan children with their basic welfare needs, inclusive of their educational/schooling needs (school fees, books, stationary, uniforms, food, shelter, and medical care)